- a rent a room beautician and spray tanner
Share, tag a friend, message, call, email us or read more here about the career opportunities.
ROOMS FOR RENT
BEAUTICIAN & SPRAY TANNER OPPORTUNITIES
Within our freshly revamped salon we have 3 additional rooms off the main floor. Each room has beautiful wooden floors and a fresh coat of modern white paint.
Room 1 – on the same level as the hair stations and entrance, is 3.2 x 4.3m in size (with fan and sink).
Room 2 – on the second level, access through the main floor and staircase, is 2 x 2m in size (with extraction fan).
Room 3 – on the second level, access through the main floor and staircase, is 1 x 3m in size (perfect for spray tanning with extraction fan and sink).
Plenty of storage space for all rooms.
Renters to be registered businesses + registered GST, opening similar if not the same hours as the main salon.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A NZ WORKING VISA AND SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH.
Join our enthusiastic, youthful team and our spacious natural, organic and ammonia free focused hair salon. Established as a hair and beauty salon in 2002.
With new ownership in December 2017 we have been hard at work restoring the salon to its prior glory.
Through all the years many customers have kept loyal and with the fresh revamp we are seeing plenty of new faces too.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE A HEAD OF NATURE HAIR & BEAUTY TEAM
- Current loyal and growing client base.
- Natural, organic and ammonia free focused.
- Passionate team of hairstylists.
- Over a decade of history and local interaction.
- New management and online presence with website and social media.
- Client sharing opportunities between hair and beauty areas.
- Huge opportunity to speedily build your clientele with clients waiting.
- Christmas shut down over Christmas and New Years.
- Plenty of off St FREE parking for staff and customers.
The opportunity awaits.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, message us on messanger or call Aimee on 0211850260 to express interest.
Please note we are a very natural salon and would like our spaces to all follow the same core values.
We look forward to hearing from you and growing our team!